Arm Injury Attorneys in York PA: Know Your Rights
Arm injuries can be devastating for anyone who suffered an accident. We rely on our arms to do the most basic of tasks every day, and after an accident, the road to recovery can be long and challenging.
If you experienced an arm injury after an accident or because of the negligence of someone else, working with an experienced personal injury or workers’ compensation attorney can help you start the recovery process without the stress of worrying about the legal aspects of the accident.
After an accident, common arm injuries include:
- Broken bones
- Damage to connective tissues
- Loss of mobility
- Tendon injury
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle ruptures
- Bruises and contusions
Arm Injury Recovery
When an accident affects your arm, the road to recovery can include many different types of treatment options depending on the severity of the arm damage. Immediate treatment is often self- administered, such as applying cold packs to the arm, or in the case of a cut, applying pressure to the arm to limit blood supply and stop bleeding.
A severely injured arm may require surgery, physical therapy, anti-inflammatory drugs or other pharmaceuticals–all of which can lead to expensive medical bills. Don’t let your injury affect your financial situation.
If your injury was the result of a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall, a workplace accident, repetitive stress, or any accident caused by someone else, you may have a personal injury claim and be entitled to compensation.
Arm Injury Compensation
Assuming there is a clear liability in your case, you can seek compensation for:
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering includes both when the arm injury occurred and during medical treatment.
- The severity of the arm injury: A compound fracture can be more devastating than a sprain or bruise, and the healing time can be much longer and challenging.
- Medical expenses: Including emergency room treatment, follow-up appointments, physical therapy, and related medical treatment.
- Temporary and permanent limitations caused by the accident: Sometimes arm injuries can temporarily or permanently cause limitations and ongoing problems for the victim. For example, the injury may affect your ability to participate in hobbies and activities, or even more devastating, they may impact your ability to work.
If you were injured, you have the right to file a personal injury claim. Get a fighter on your side.
Dale E. Anstine, personal injury lawyers in York, PA, can help.
The personal injury law firm of Dale E. Anstine has been working with accident victims in York and Adams County for more than four decades. We have the experience and knowledge to help accident victims get the compensation they deserve.
If you’ve experienced an arm injury, reach out today for a free consultation. We are available anytime, and we do not charge a fee unless we win for you. Let us focus on your case while you focus on recovery.