York, PA Personal-Injury Lawyer
Welcome to Dale E. Anstine, Personal-Injury Attorneys!
You have some genuine concerns about your personal injury accident, and our team is here to help! When you suffer injuries due to the negligence of someone else, your case should be handled by a skilled lawyer in the niche arena of personal injury accidents. Be sure to speak to us before speaking with an insurance company!
Accident victims in York, PA and surrounding communities reap the rewards of aligning with a personal injury lawyer team who has helps clients navigate their personal injury claims. Cases of this type can become overly complex, and substantial payouts are not uncommon depending on the severity and scope of the injuries. However, having a potent legal ally on your side is highly recommended to achieve desired outcomes!
We think you would agree that your financial and emotional futures are worth far more than a quick, below-par, insurance-company settlement—a settlement that might not cover the full extent of damages, including your medical expenses, loss of income, pain & suffering, or more.
As personal injury lawyers, we will fight aggressively for every penny of every damage amount you and/or your loved ones are due.
For more than 40 years, our expertise, passion, and empathy have been called upon by those in York County and Adams County with personal injury cases associated with:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Nursing home abuse/neglect
- Dangerous/defective products
- Workers’ compensation
- Slip & fall accidents
- Dog/animal bites, and more!
Our Winning Track Record Is Your Ace in the Hole!
Personal Injury Law is all we do – it is our multifaceted, highly complex specialty. Our lawyer team consists of aggressive, no-nonsense professionals with masterful persuasive litigation skills and strategies that work! We ensure the opposing side never takes advantage of our York clients’ rights, nor minimizes our clients’ financial compensations.
Here is a case-in-point: one of our clients experienced a slip-and-fall. The defendants offered $25,000, which our team considered as unacceptable. We took the case to trial, and the jury awarded a verdict of more than $600,000.
Our law firm is a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
Larger insurance companies typically have powerhouse lawyers on their side to limit your damages. Shouldn’t you have that same type of representation on your side?
No Out-of-Pocket Fees? – That's Right!
If you are under the impression, you can’t afford a personal injury lawyer, negate that thought! Not only are you entitled to a free initial consultation if we accept your case, but we also collect no lawyers’ fees unless we win by securing the compensation and/or benefits entitled to you.
Do not hesitate to call our legal team immediately at 717-846-0606. We will advise on your next step forward.
Speak With Us First – Not the Insurance Company!
We strongly encourage York, PA, personal injury victims to speak with our legal team, as opposed to an insurance agent. Here are a few reasons why, and even more things to keep in mind:
- Do not answer any questions from an insurance representative– whether over the phone, electronically, or in person. A simple statement can be misinterpreted and compromise the integrity of your case. Never admit any degree of fault, nor apologize, since that could be considered an admission of guilt.
- Do not agree to accept a settlement from the insurance companysince this could severely limit your compensatory damages. Our legal team will be responsible for initiating a complete assessment of the details surrounding your personal injury claim. From there, we will work to ensure your losses are handled properly. We will fight for every dime you are legally entitled to receive.
- Visit with a doctor right away, even if your injuries seem Severe symptoms, not apparent now, can manifest themselves down the road. Your medical report could profoundly support your case.
- File a police report if you do not, the insurance company could have a legitimate reason not to cover medical bills, etc.
- Call our legal team quickly since supportive evidence that could favor your case could disappear or become tainted, altered, or jeopardized in some way. Our personal injury lawyer team will fight for compensatory damages related to your medical expenses including, medical equipment, rehab or physical therapy, increased living expenses, lost wages, future earnings, pain & suffering, and more.
- Have the following information available once you contact us: 1) a photo and/or documentation of the accident – time, location, persons involved, etc. 2) contact information of all parties involved, and 3) a copy of the police report. The more information you can provide us, the stronger your case can become regarding your defense.
Keep in mind that big insurance companies may attempt to delay, diminish, or deny your personal injury claims. Whether the accident and injuries involved a vehicle crash, slip-and-fall, dog bite, work-related injury, pedestrian accident, or other situation. While you place your faith in our experience, our personal injury lawyers will take care of the insurance companies involved!
Time is Limited – Evidence is Crucial
It is prudent for those with personal injury claims to act promptly. Pennsylvania’s statute of limitations means you must present a claim for injuries within a set amount of time to qualify for compensation – within 2 years of the date of the accident.
Keep in mind that fresh evidence is your best evidence! The first few days after any personal injury accident are, often, the most paramount. Gathering and preserving that evidence could make the difference between winning substantial damages or receiving much less.
As our York client, our personal injury lawyer team will be continually available to answer your questions, keep you updated, and address any concerns. We promise to put your mind at ease as we fight for the compensation you deserve.
We Leave No Stones Unturned
At Dale E. Anstine, Personal Injury Attorneys, we want our York, PA clients to receive the fullest compensations – from a financial point of view, as well as being the conduit, through which our clients can regain as much normalcy in their lives as possible. Because of that, our personal injury lawyer team is out to win! In the process, we leave no legal stones unturned.
For example, in the case of work-related accidents, we would develop a strategic plan to recover benefits and damages from every viable source – the workers’ compensation system, liability insurance, and/or a lawsuit against negligent third parties.
Then, there are dog and animal-bite cases that would deserve the same investigative prowess. Our legal team would focus on multiple sources for damages including, a homeowner’s policy, a renter’s insurance policy, and a commercial or residential property’s liability policy.
Our legal team is fully aware of Pennsylvania’s animal-attack laws, how to assess the injuries, and how to seek the fullest compensations.
Contact Our Personal-Injury Team, Now!
Right here, right now – you can get the help you need! Our lawyers are available 24 hours a day for emergency consultations. Our York, PA clients can:
- Call 717-846-0606 or 1-877-4-ANSTINE to schedule your free consultation or TEXT us.
- Respond to our Get a Free Consultation
Initiate a LIVE CHAT – available 24/7