Top York Car-Accident Lawyers
What, exactly, makes a car-accident lawyer a top car-accident lawyer? Quite simply, exceptionalism must be executed on multiple levels. At the Dale E. Anstine Personal Injury law firm, our promise is to deliver exceptional service to every York client we are honored to represent.
This Type of Service Comes from Our:
Our car-accident law firm offers York clients more than 40 years of experience dealing with personal-injury cases of all types. Whether a client is seeking damages due to a car accident, a dog bite, a slip & fall incident, or a nursing-home elder-abuse situation, knowing how to effectively handle insurance companies in the courtroom is critical to garnering maximized financial recoveries.
Our strategies and seasoned insight have generated a history of substantial monetary recoveries. One example of how we operate: one of our car-accident clients was offered a $50,000 settlement by the other party. Our legal team knew our client’s damages were worth much more. Once the 3-day trial was over, a York County jury awarded our client a figure that made the $50,000-settlement offer pale, in comparison. Our client was awarded $306,000.00!
Our car-accident law firm combines compassion with empathy. We know the agony many of our York clients endure. Their physical and emotional traumas are a huge part of what drive us to seek justice for their injuries and pain & suffering. Maximized financial compensations won’t bring back a lost life or renew a scarred face, but money does help victims and family members have a more stable financial future. We aggressively fight for every penny our clients are entitled to receive.
Our car-accident law firm is comprised of lawyers who are personally and professionally compelled to right the wrongs that become entangled in personal-injury cases – such as bad-faith insurance-company tactics. You want a lawyer who genuinely cares – one who is interested in your case, its outcome, and you!
Our car-accident lawyers exhaustively and selectively interview the right people and seek top experts to ensure each case is properly supported, should any case go to trial. The insurance company involved with your claim has powerful legal experts on its side who will attempt to minimize your monetary recoveries. Shouldn’t you have the same advantage to ensure they won’t succeed? We will be with you every step of the way!
Our car-accident law firm is astutely aware of the tactics insurance companies will employ to seduce York claimants into accepting low-ball settlements. Their strategies include delaying, diminishing, and denying claims – all in the name of holding onto their profits, and keeping your money in their pockets!
Claimants may be asked to partake in recorded phone calls to discuss the car-accident details with an insurance company representative. Their hope is that one word or one sentence from the claimant will destroy his or her defense. Also, claimants may be asked to sign a release-of-all-claims form which would release the insurance company and the other party of any future liabilities.
If your injuries become worse, over time, a signed release form would mean you would be required to pay any future out-of-pocket medical expenses, and the insurance company would be off the hook. At the law firm of Dale E. Anstine, our car-accident lawyers will not allow you to become victimized by covert manipulations intended to compromise or eliminate your financial compensations!
Our ethics are driven by pursuing unadulterated justice, and we ensure that justice is served! If you want top-tier results, you want top-tier lawyers who intend to win on your behalf! We leave no stone unturned when calculating every nuance of damages, which could include:
- Hospital bills, medical bills, and related expenses including appointment, supplies, etc.
- Damage to personal property
- Lost wages and earnings potential
- Future income loss
- Loss of life’s enjoyment due to physical or psychological trauma
- Loss of consortium/loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering, and more!
With any injuries, your first priority should be to seek medical care. The next step should include giving our team a call at 717-846-0606, at which time, you will receive immediate assistance. Do not hesitate to reach out to us – you have absolutely nothing to lose!
Top Attorneys = Top Results
Dale E. Anstine law firm is proud to be a part of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of US lawyers are members.
Aside from the $306,000 award mentioned above, a few additional accident-related outcomes are worth noting – a $1,500,000 motorcycle accident verdict, a $220,500 auto-accident verdict, and a $600,000 slip & fall verdict – the list goes on.
When our York clients are awarded generous sums of money, they know their legal representation made the difference regarding their outcomes. What some people don’t know, however, is the fact that our clients do not pay any out-of-pocket fees. If we accept your case, we collect no lawyers’ fees unless we win. Our contingency fee structure is based on receiving a percentage of the recovery.
Legal 'Land Mines' That Could Destroy Your Defense
We strongly encourage you to not speak with any insurance representative regarding your claim. Instead, allow our car-accident lawyers to do that on your behalf. The reason is simple: the insurance company, as mentioned, is out to minimize your compensation.
Be aware of the following:
- Do not answer any questions from an insurance representative since the simplest statement by you, can be used incorrectly and compromise the integrity of your case. Never admit any degree of fault since that could be considered an admission of guilt. Never apologize and never say you’re sorry since that wordage can be used against you.
- Do not agree to accept a settlement from the insurance company since that acceptance could, dramatically, limit your compensatory damages. Our car-accident lawyers will be responsible for initiating a complete assessment into the details surrounding your injury claim. From there, we will work to ensure your losses are comprehensively addressed, and we will fight for every dime you are entitled to receive.
- Visit with a doctor, right away, even if your injuries seem Severe symptoms, not apparent at the moment, can manifest themselves down the road. Your medical report could profoundly support your case.
- File a police report since, without it, the insurance company could have a legitimate reason to not cover medical bills, etc.
- Feel confident knowing our car-accident lawyers will fight, aggressively, for maximized recoveries related to your medical expenses and other qualifying damages. This could include medical equipment and supplies, rehab or physical therapy, increased living expenses, lost wages, future earnings, pain & suffering, and more.
Contact Dale E. Anstine Attorneys, Today!
Don’t lose the compensation you deserve – time is limited to qualify for damages. Our car-accident lawyers are available 24 hours a day for emergency consultations.
- Call 717-846-0606 or 1-877-4-ANSTINE to schedule a free consultation
- Respond to our Get a Free Consultation form – a car-accident lawyer will respond, promptly.
- Visit anstine4you.com for additional information.
- Initiate a LIVE CHAT – available 24/7 – for immediate assistance.