Truck Accident Lawyer in York, PA
It happened in a split second – you became involved in a truck accident that resulted in serious injuries. You are not alone since, shockingly, thousands of vehicle collisions happen every day in the US. Knowing your incident is not isolated, however, isn’t your concern, but getting financial compensation for your injuries is – welcome to Dale E. Anstine Truck Accident Lawyers serving York, PA!
Whether you were the driver in a truck, passenger, or a third party who got injured because of a truck collision, you want your life back. Filing a claim to receive financial recoveries can be an uphill battle. It’s vital to be represented by strong legal counsel. Also, insurance companies will aggressively attempt to minimize or deny your damages to protect their monetary assets.
This is where moxie, tenacity, and experience play an important role in helping our York, PA client’s journey towards healing – mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially. Our truck accident lawyer team is here to become your advocate and staunch legal ally to help you move forward.
Your first step is to make sure your injuries are being addressed by a medical professional. Your second step should include giving our team a call at 717-846-0606. You will receive immediate assistance, and we will guide you on your next step forward.
We Fight, and We Fight Hard!
At the law office of Dale E. Anstine, we put our passion into every truck accident case before us. We do not accept settlement offers that fail to align or fully compensate our York client’s injuries and losses.
If insurance companies make any attempts to undermine our clients’ financial compensations, we are on it! Under our watchful eye, we assure you that you will not have to settle for low-ball offers.
Instead, know with confidence that if there is a substantial monetary recovery you qualify for, our truck accident lawyer team will use every legal resource to ensure you get every penny!
Case-in-point: one of our truck accident cases involved a passenger that was injured due to the driver falling asleep at the wheel. As a result, the passenger’s broken leg and broken hip led to a lawsuit which accomplished two things: 1) it allowed our client to obtain the defendant’s $50,000 policy, and 2) it allowed our client to recover an additional $150,000 via her under-insurance company. The passenger’s insurance company initially denied our ability to stack policies, but our litigation skills successfully recovered the entire amount.
Our law firm has served York, PA clients for more than 40 years, and we continue to serve as a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of US lawyers are members.
Keep this in mind: Some large insurance companies have power-house lawyers on their side to limit your truck accident damages. You should have the same type of representation on your side.
Keep the $$ in Your Pocket!
You may be thinking I cannot afford a truck accident lawyer! The truth is you pay no out-of-pocket fees to our legal team! To begin with, you are entitled to a free initial consultation. If we accept your case, we collect no lawyer fees unless we win! Our contingency fee structure is based on receiving a percentage of the recovery.
By reaching out to our truck accident lawyer team, you have absolutely nothing to lose! And what you might gain could be substantial!
The Insurance Company Will Fight You – We Will Protect You!
Our truck accident lawyer team will speak with the insurance company, on your behalf. Part of protecting our York, PA clients is to empower them with the truth that will work in their favor. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Do not answer any questions from an insurance representative since a simple statement could be misinterpreted and compromise the integrity of your case. Never admit any degree of fault since that could be considered an admission of guilt.
- Do not agree to accept a settlement from the insurance companysince it could dramatically limit your compensatory damages. Our truck accident lawyer team will be responsible for initiating a complete assessment of the details surrounding your injury claim. From there, we will work hard to ensure your losses get fully addressed, and we will fight for every dime you are, legally, entitled to receive.
- Visit with a doctor right away, even if your injuries seem Severe symptoms, not apparent now, can manifest themselves down the road. Your medical report could profoundly support your case.
- File a police report because without it, the insurance company could have a legitimate reason not to cover medical bills, etc.
- Breathe easy knowing our truck accident lawyer team will fight aggressively for compensatory damages related to your medical expenses. This could include medical equipment and supplies, rehab or physical therapy, increased living expenses, lost wages, future earnings, pain & suffering, and more.
Every truck accident case we receive is different. Payouts vary, and circumstances differ.
There is one thing that always remains constant: our compassion, empathy, and dedication we commit, to every York, PA client who walks through our doors. Know, without reservation, that our legal team has your back, and we will fight for you!
Contact Our Truck Accident Lawyer Team, Today!
Do not lose the compensation you deserve – contact our legal team, immediately. Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day for emergency consultations. Our York, PA clients can connect with our team in various ways: