Workers' Compensation Lawyer, York PA
If one were to list the different types of injuries that, so frequently, occur during the course and scope of one’s employment, the list would be a long one. Perhaps you or a family member are experiencing the consequences of an at-work slip/trip/fall, overexertion & muscle strains, being struck by a falling object or flying debris, or being assaulted while working under the scope of your duties. If so, filing a workers’ compensation claim could be in your best interest.
If you are suffering from a work-related injury, the workers’ compensation lawyer team of Dale E. Anstine offers more than 4 decades of experience in this very complex arena of personal-injury law. We will fight for your rights to recover the most substantial damages.
There is another dimension, however, to workers’ compensation that many are not aware of. Through Pennsylvania’s workers’ compensation system, injured employees not only receive medical treatment and compensation for lost wages related to work-related accidents, but diseases caused or aggravated by employment can qualify for damages as well.
Heavy-metal poisoning due to chemical exposures, asbestos-related cancers, silicosis which is a lung disease caused by breathing crystalline silica dust, are only a few examples of illness or disease that can be included in workers’ compensation claims.
There's No Replacement for Experience
The Dale E. Anstine Law Office is a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of US lawyers are members. We leave no stone unturned to ensure our York, PA clients receive the most authoritative legal counsel which generates the most successful results.
Our workers’ compensation lawyer team is all-too familiar with employers and insurance companies who may attempt to sabotage compensation claims. Concerns over bosses retaliating against employees – through demotions, firings, etc. – for filing workers’ comp claims can be very real. As real as those concerns are, and as often as it happens—it is illegal.
Additionally, insurance providers may try to diminish or deny legitimate claims, especially when claimants are not represented by strong legal counsel and become easily intimidated.
You Pay NO Out-of-Pocket Fees
Our York, PA clients are entitled to a free initial consultation. Please give our team a call at 717-846-0606 with any questions or concerns you might have. Additionally, our law firm collects no lawyers’ fees unless we win! Our contingency-fee structure is based on receiving a percentage of the recovery which means our clients pay no out-of-pocket expenses for our services.
Keep in mind: Powerful insurance companies have compelling lawyers on their side to limit or eliminate your damages. Shouldn’t you have the same representation on your side to ensure they don’t succeed?
Speak with Us, Not the Insurance Company
York, PA claimants should ideally speak with our workers’ compensation lawyer team before talking with an insurance company representative. Our workers’ comp attorneys will speak to the insurance company on your behalf. Not only does this protect the integrity of your case, but our attorneys have a thorough understanding of the law surrounding workers’ comp, and we will ensure there are no missteps along the way. Here are some things to consider:
- The simplest statement, by you, can be interpreted incorrectly by the insurance company and compromise the integrity of your case. Never admit any degree of fault.
- Do not agree to accept a settlement from the insurance company since this could, severely, limit your compensatory damages.
- Immediately report the injury to your employer. If you delay for too long, your claim could be stalled or outright denied.
- The insurance company could stop paying you at any time if it chooses to not file a ‘Notice of Compensation, Payable’.
- If the description of your injuries is not as accurate as the insurance company feels it should be, your medical treatments could be severely limited.
- The insurance company may hire a medical case manager, also known as a rehab nurse, who could state you are fully recovered, when you may not be!
Our worker’s compensation lawyer team will remain vigilant regarding your employer and the insurance company to ensure everyone is playing by the rules – legally, ethically, and responsibly.
Contact Our Workers' Compensation Team, Immediately
Don’t lose the compensation you deserve! Our legal team is available 24 hours a day for emergency consultations. Our York, PA neighbors can:
- Call 717-846-0606 or 1-877-4-ANSTINE for immediate attention
- Fill out our Get a Free Consultation form
- Initiate a LIVE CHAT – available 24/7
- Follow us on YouTube and Facebook