York, PA Workman's Comp Lawyer
Here, you will discover how the Dale E. Anstine Personal-Injury Attorneys can fully assist you with your workman’s comp claim!
Are you or a loved one dealing with an injury received while performing job duties during work hours? If you have filed a claim and are wondering if it is being handled ineptly or inefficiently, you will want to familiarize yourself with the information provided here.
Along with possible doubts about how your claim is being handled, you may be concerned about your financial future, as well. Will medical bills become unmanageable? Will you experience a job loss or wage loss? These questions generate plenty of anxiety, but you can be assured our workman’s comp lawyers serving York, PA are here to answer all your questions and ease your mind!
The Light at the End of the Tunnel
Injured workers in the York, PA region have a reason to feel hopeful since our legal team is here to shine light into what may feel like a dark place for you right now. Dale E. Anstine Personal-Injury Attorneys offer more than 40 years of experience in the workman’s comp field.
Our law firm is a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
Those in York, PA, who seek our expertise, know they are in powerful, persuasive hands with their compensation claims. Our lawyers address every imaginable nook and cranny associated with this complex legal arena. We passionately and aggressively fight for the most substantial monetary compensations and damages allowed by law.
Case-in-point One of our clients had cut his leg on a piece of metal at work. The result led to an infection; yet the insurance company denied the claim. Our legal team’s persuasive testimony led to our client being granted weekly workman’s comp checks as well as having all his medical bills paid.
We Charge NO Out-of-Pocket Fees!
Dismiss the thought that you can’t afford a workman’s comp lawyer. To begin with, you are entitled to a free initial consultation. If we accept your case, we collect no lawyers’ fees unless we win! Our contingency fee structure is based on receiving a percentage of the recovery.
Without legal representation, injured workers can get manipulated by their employers, who may attempt to limit compensation benefits to avoid their insurance premiums from rising. Also, insurance companies might delay, diminish, or even deny benefits to hold onto their profits as much as possible.
Our workman’s comp lawyers plow through these unacceptable tactics to ensure our York clients receive every penny they are due. Here is the bottom line:
High-powered insurance companies have polished lawyers on their side to limit your damages. You should also have the same type of representation on your side.
If you have any questions about your workman’s comp claim, do not hesitate to call our legal team immediately at 717-846-0606. We will advise you on your next move forward.
Let US Speak with the Insurance Company!
We strongly encourage work-related accident victims to speak with our legal team instead of speaking with any insurance agent – one of our lawyers will speak with the insurance company for you!
The following will help to put that request into proper perspective:
- Refuse questions by an insurance representative– whether over the phone, in-person or electronically. A simple statement could be misinterpreted and compromise the integrity of your case. Never admit any degree of fault since that could be considered an admission of guilt. Call our workman’s comp legal team right away for more information!
- Do not agree to a settlement from the insurance company since this could severely limit your compensatory damages. Allow our workman’s comp lawyers to deal with the insurance company directly. With powerful legal representation on your side, it could make the difference between a reduced settlement vs. one that could be far more substantial!
- Immediately report the injury– if you delay, your claim could be stalled or, outright denied. Document all details and obtain a copy of every page of your injury report. You have 21 days from the date of the accident to report your injury to your employer to receive workman’s comp benefits. Note: benefit eligibility starts the same day you report the accident, not on the date the accident occurred.
- Obtain a panel list that will include workers’ comp medical providers. If you choose a provider who is not on the list, you may have to pay for treatments yourself. Use the medical professionals listed on the panelist for the first 90 days of your injury. If no panel list is posted, you may choose to see any doctor.
- Visit with a doctor right away, even if your injuries seem Severe symptoms, not apparent in the moment, can manifest themselves down the road. Even a cut could lead to gangrene. Your medical report could profoundly support your case. The longer the time between your injury and the initial treatment, the more challenging it can be to have your injury classified as work-related.
- Call our legal team, as opposed to the insurance company.We will quickly investigate any supportive evidence that could favor your case. Our workman’s comp lawyers will fight for compensatory damages related to your medical expenses including, medical equipment, rehab or physical therapy, increased living expenses, lost wages, future earnings, pain & suffering, and more!
- Breathe easy– once you have our legal team on your side, you can take a deep breath knowing you have a highly skilled, potent legal ally to aggressively fight for your rights!
All Avenues for Compensation are Considered
At Dale E. Anstine Personal Injury Attorneys, we want our York, PA clients to receive complete compensation – from a financial standpoint and from a comfortability standpoint. We help our clients regain as much normalcy in their lives as possible.
Because of that, our personal injury lawyers place a high premium on winning cases! Our lawyers will develop a strategic plan to recover benefits and damages, for you, from every viable source – the workers’ compensation system, liability insurance, and/or a lawsuit against negligent third parties.
Workman’s comp benefits can qualify for a vast array of injuries. Ranging from motor vehicle accidents that occur during work to cumulative injuries leading to hearing or sight loss, to slips & falls at work, and repetitive stress activities that impact nerves, muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
Overuse of a body part involved in repetitive activities could include continual use of a piece of vibrating equipment, working on an assembly line, on a computer, or even continual heavy lifting as performed by healthcare workers – the list goes on
All Attempts for Deception are Addressed
It is crucial to be aware of the following:
- The insurance company could stop paying you at any time if it chooses not to file a ‘Notice of Compensation Payable.’
- If the description of your injuries is not as accurate as the insurance company feels it should be, your medical treatments could be severely limited. Keep detailed notes concerning medical appointments in case they question your claim.
- The insurance company may hire a medical case manager, also known as a rehab nurse, who could state you are fully recovered when you may not be, and more!
- Your employer may fight your legitimate workman’s comp claimor discourage you from filing a claim since, as mentioned, your employer’s insurance premiums could take a hit and increase.
Due to these loopholes in the system, our lawyers will keep close tabs, continually, on your employer and the insurance company to ensure everyone is playing by the rules. Our York, PA, clients will not be victimized by the system!
Contact Our Workman's Comp Legal Team, Today!
Do not lose the compensation you deserve – contact our legal team right now. Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day for emergency consultations. Our York, PA, clients can connect with our team by:
- Calling 717-846-0606 or 1-877-4-ANSTINE to schedule a free consultation
- Responding to our Get a Free Consultation form
- Initiating a LIVE CHAT – available 24/7