York County Workers' Compensation Attorneys
It happens thousands of times each day – a worker becomes injured on the job. A ladder breaks, no warning is posted for a slippery floor, toxic chemicals have seeped into the air, a piece of machinery has malfunctioned. The list of possible injuries on the job goes on and on. From broken bones and severed fingers to spinal injuries and wrongful deaths, damages sustained while working run the gamut.
Workers’ compensation benefits cover not just work-related physical injuries, but they can cover sicknesses that occurred, also as a result of work conditions that caused or contributed to your maladies. This could include chemical exposure that results in heavy metals poisoning or asbestos-related cancers, or other illnesses.
If you or a family member are dealing with a work-related impairment of any type, Dale E. Anstine Workers’ Compensation Attorneys are here to offer top-rated legal counsel! Our York County attorneys offer hope and encouragement for our area neighbors who want their rights protected and the fullest financial compensations realized.
Let Our Experience Be Your Peace-of-Mind.
Our law firm offers more than 40 years of experience in the workers’ compensation field. We remain a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of US lawyers are members.
Our York County clients benefit from our workers’ compensation attorneys experience and unsurpassed knowledge they have in this complex arena of Pennsylvania law. As we adhere to the highest standards of integrity, seasoned insight, and a passion for the pursuit of truth, we will not allow our York County patrons to become victimized by employers and insurance companies who may attempt to sabotage their compensation claims.
Truth be told, employers and insurance companies will often resort to tactics that put their profits before people. Employers do not want their insurance premiums to skyrocket and, therefore, some will attempt to thwart workers’ compensation claims. Insurance companies will low-ball damage coverage for claimants to preserve their profits.
These tactics are unacceptable! Our workers’ compensation attorneys will fight, unyieldingly, to ensure our York County clients receive every dime they deserve and every medical treatment they are entitled to. The bottom line is simple: with a powerful attorney team on your side, you stand a much better chance of garnering much more substantial compensation.
I Pay No Out-of-Pocket Fees? No, You Don't!
Many workers in York County dismiss the idea of reaching out to a workers’ compensation attorney, fearing the cost would be too prohibitive. We are here to shatter that myth! To begin with, you are entitled to a free initial consultation. If we accept your case, we collect no lawyers’ fees unless we win! Our contingency fee structure is based on receiving a percentage of the recovery.
After it is all said and done, there is one single thought one should ponder: Mega insurance companies have high-powered lawyers on their side to limit your damages. Shouldn’t you have the same type of representation on your side?
If you have any questions about your workers’ compensation claim, do not hesitate to call our legal team immediately at 717-846-0606. We will advise on your next move forward.
Do not Speak with the Insurance Company – Speak with Us!
We strongly encourage York County workers’ compensation claimants to speak with our legal team instead of speaking with an insurance representative. The following will help to clarify that point:
- Refuse questions by an insurance representative – whether over the phone, or in-person, or electronically. Often, a simple statement can be misinterpreted and compromise the integrity of your case. Never admit any degree of fault since that could be considered an admission of guilt. Call our workers’ compensation legal team right away for more information!
- Do not agree to accept a settlement from the insurance company since this could severely limit your compensatory damages. Allow our workers’ compensation attorneys to deal with the insurance company. As mentioned, with strong legal representation on your side, it could make the difference between a reduced settlement vs. one that could be far more substantial!
- Immediately report the injury – if you delay, your claim could be stalled or outright denied. Document all details and obtain a copy of every page of your injury report. You have 21-days from the date of the accident to report your injury to your employer to receive workers’ compensation benefits. Note: benefit eligibility starts the day you report the accident, not on the date the accident occurred.
- Obtain a panel list that will include workers’ compensation medical providers. If you choose a provider not on the list, you may be forced to pay for treatments yourself. Use the medical professionals listed on the panel list for the first 90 days of your injury. If no panel list is posted, you may choose to see any doctor.
- Visit with a doctor right away, even if your injuries seem Severe symptoms, not apparent at the moments following the accident can manifest themselves down the road. Even a cut could lead to a type of gangrene. Your medical report could profoundly support your case. The longer the time between your injury and the initial treatment, the more challenging it can be to have your injury classified as ‘work-related.
- Call our legal team, as opposed to the insurance company.We will quickly investigate any supportive evidence that could favor your case. Our workers’ compensation attorneys will fight for compensatory damages related to your medical expenses including, medical equipment, rehab or physical therapy, increased living expenses, lost wages, future earnings, pain & suffering, and more!
- Breathe easy – while you place your trust in our authority and expertise, you can take a deep breath knowing you have a legal ally that will aggressively fight for your rights!
Nothing Will Escape Us
At our law firm of Dale E. Anstine, Personal Injury Attorneys, we strive for our York County clients to receive the fullest compensations – from a financial point of view. Also, to serve as a conduit, through which our clients can regain as much normalcy in their lives as possible.
Because of that, our workers’ compensation attorneys place a priority on winning cases! Our attorneys will develop a strategic plan to recover benefits and damages, for you, from every viable source – the workers’ compensation system, liability insurance, and/or a lawsuit against negligent third parties.
Workers’ compensation benefits can cover a plethora of injuries that include: motor vehicle accidents that occur during the time of employment, cumulative injuries that lead to hearing or sight loss, slips & falls while at work, repetitive stress activities that impact nerves, muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
Even the complications due to a cut can qualify for financial compensations – case-in-point: a client experienced a small cut by a piece of metal at work. It resulted in infection, yet the insurance company denied the claim. Our legal team’s persuasive testimony succeeded in our client receiving weekly workers’ compensation checks as well as having his medical bills paid.
Other examples that may qualify for financial compensation include overuse of a body part involved in operating vibrating pieces of construction equipment, repetitive motions while working on an assembly line or a computer. Even continual heavy lifting, as performed by healthcare workers, may qualify – the list goes on.
The Trickery Will Be Exposed
It’s vital to be aware of the following:
The insurance company could stop paying you at any time if they choose not to file a ‘Notice of Compensation, Payable.’
- If the description of your injuries is not as accurate as the insurance company feels it should be, your medical treatments could be severely limited. Keep detailed notes concerning medical appointments in case they question your injury claim.
- The insurance company may hire a medical case manager, also known as a rehab nurse, who could state you are fully recovered when you may not be, and more!
- Your employer may fight your legitimate worker’s compensation claimor discourage you from filing a claim since, as mentioned, your employer’s insurance premiums could increase.
Due to these types of unacceptable maneuverings, our worker’s compensation attorneys will remain vigilant regarding your employer and the insurance company to ensure everyone is playing by the rules. Our York County clients will not be maltreated by the system!
Contact Our Workers' Compensation Team, Right Now!
Do not lose the compensation you deserve – contact our legal team today. Our attorneys are available 24 hours a day for emergency consultations. Our York County clients can connect with our team by:
- Calling 717-846-0606 or 1-877-4-ANSTINE to schedule a free consultation – or TEXT us.
- Responding to our Get a Free Consultation
- Initiating a LIVE CHAT – available 24/7